Monday, May 24, 2010

A Wishful Thinker's Intentions...

Where to begin?
I decided to start a blog. Why? Honestly, no idea. As I was commuting into work this morning on the train it suddenly came to me: All those random thoughts/ideas/nonsense that come to me for no reason, well I should make some sort of outlet to share. I guess its a bit narcissistic to think anyone would want to read anything that is going on in my brain - but alas, I think (ok I'm hoping) it will make me a little less neurotic.

Some basics.
I am going to try to keep this as anonymous as possible. So be prepared for my odd naming of people! For example, my three best friends shall be named: VetChick, TeachG and TeachS. Better idea, Ill just make it up as I go along.

Some basics about me.
I am a full time graduate student. And have been for a little too long. Also part of the reason I decided to start this blog - I have too much "sit in front of a computer bored" time on my hands. I currently live with my parents (laugh all you want, but with a grad student stipend, it works out quite well!) and commute to work/school on a daily basis.

Some basics about the blog.
This is actually my second attempt at blogging. I started one a little over a year ago. Then forgot about it. I think I will re-post some of the (well at least in my opinion) poignant entries from there over the next few days as a good way to ease into this new blog.

Let the blogging begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment