Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The End... No, meant Beginning

I have been dreading writing this post for the past month. But with the New Year upon us, I guess I should man-up and just T-Y-P-E it… MrGrizz and I are no longer. Wow, that sounded so diplomatic.

If I am allowed to be honest (and my honest I mean this is my blog, so who cares), he broke my heart; The first night of Hanukkah no less. Yes, so almost a month ago he called me on a Wednesday and said “we need to break up.” I have mulled it over and over in my head. I don’t want to bring up old feelings that have taken the last weeks to bury, but the moral is: It’s for the best. I may go into more detail at a later date, but for right now I want to leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. I remember exactly how I felt when that same thing happened to me. I don't think I could ever forget, actually. Time will heal.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete