Thursday, October 28, 2010

Feeling Sad? Make Toast!

Or so says some researchers at Cardiff University. Maybe I'll try this when I get home today. Have you ever had one of those days where you just are in a funk? Welcome to my day. In truth, I've been feeling like this all week. I just have some weeks were I feel, for lack of a better term, blah.

Whenever it happens I try and pinpoint from where it is stemming (just like I do for my anxiety also). This week the two are coupled: the blues & anxiety. This past weekend was MrGrizz birthday (a different post on the play we went to and the awesome surprise party I threw him!), and I did not get nearly enough sleep. Usually sleep deprivation like that triggers these feelings in me. Along with my, um, cycle being a little messed up (stupid hormones) this leads to me feeling BLAH. I do not like it!

So perhaps I will go home and make toast. When I first saw the title of the article I thought that was code for something. (Un)fortunately it was not.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, toast and butter (or really any carbs) do cheer me up when I'm having a bad day. ;)

    ReplyDelete